Department of Training and Placement
Kathir College of Engineering (KCE) has revolutionized engineering education through Technology Enabled Active Learning across different spheres of education, learning & technology training.
KCE has taken a paradigm shift in training the learners and making them Industry ready.
The department of training & placement at KCE facilitates the following:
- Organize On/Off Campus and Pooled Campus Drives.
- Facilitate Interaction with Industries through Industrial Connects, In-plant training, Guest lectures to make our students to be Industry ready.
- Ensure that every student is prepared with the necessary skill sets to pursue a rewarding profession of his or her choices.
- Actively interact with Professional and Industrial bodies like IETE, IEEE, ISTE, Institution’s Innovation Cell, Confederation of Indian Industry, Institution of Engineers (India) etc making the students to promote based on his/her interest.
- Organize corporate training programmes.
- Up skilling the members of faculty for effective classroom delivery.
- Provide opportunities for Faculty members taking up sabbatical training in various Industries.
- Leverage various Industry Connects for effective teaching, learning and skilling.
Highlights and Opportunities
- 60+ Companies are Connected with the Institution and recruits annually
- Average salary through on-campus recruitment is 2.6 Lakhs per annum
- 60 % of IT Companies (Product &Service Based) are reputed national and multinational corporates.
- 40 % of Core Engineering Companies
- Upholds a placement record of more than 90% in the last three years
- Current Highest Salary Package is 6 LPA
- Provide opportunities to avail student’s project in the industry as an internship with stipend during their graduation